Welcome To Adrenal Mastery Course!
Adrenal Fatigue (a.k.a, Exhaustion) Is a Central Component of Many People’s Health Issues. Unfortunately, Conventional Medicine Often Doesn’t Recognize or Understand The Significant Role That Adrenal Issues Play in Many Patients/Clients Chronic Health Complaints.
For years, integrative and functional medicine practitioners have known that various disorders and diseases can often be traced back to dysfunction originating from poor adrenal function. For example, the following list of issue can often be helped or eliminated by improving adrenal function health - allergies, asthma, autoimmune disorders, drug addiction, body and joint pain, chronic headaches, chronic fatigue, depression and other mental health challenges, hormone imbalances, immune and sleeping problems and neurodevelopmental and neurological disorders. This course will give you the tools you need to quickly assess and treat poor adrenal function (aka. adrenal exhaustion) that commonly plagues so many people.
MEET THE PRESENTERS
"I look forward to teaching you how to successfully diagnosis and treat common, but often misdiagnosed and overlooked triggers linked to poor adrenal function using integrative and functional medicine. I have worked clinically for nearly two decades implementing various protocols and practices that have helped 1000’s of individuals with adrenal and other metabolic imbalances, and we will show you in-depth how you, too, can incorporate these protocols into your practice."Kurt Norman Woeller, D.O., Integrative Medicine Academy
“Poor adrenal function is often at the center of many individual’s chronic health complaints. Improving adrenal health is a primary focus of functional medicine and an important component of naturopathic medicine particularly. Through my years of clinical practice, and working as a doctor consultant for lab test interpretation and clinical troubleshooting, I have garnered a tremendous amount of experience regarding practical and effective programs for adrenal and hormone problems. I look forward to bringing you a wealth of knowledge that can be easily implemented into any health practice.”Tracy Tranchitella, N.D.,, Integrative Medicine Academy
Become An Adrenal Fatigue (a.k.a. Exhaustion) Specialist With the Adrenal Mastery Course
The Adrenal Mastery Course from Drs. Woeller and Tranchitella Will Teach You What You Need To Know To Thoroughly Assess and Treat Adrenal Fatigue and Its Common Comorbid Problems Using Integrative and Functional Medicine.
Whether you are an M.D. D.O, N.D. D.C. or other allied health professional this course will provide you with in-depth information about diagnostic and treatment options specific for your integrative health practice.
Dr. Woeller and Dr. Tranchitella's Adrenal Mastery Course
Teaches You What You Need To Know To Successfully Treat
Using Integrative and Functional Medicine:
This Course Will Teach You:
ADRENAL DYSFUNTION & CHRONIC STRESS
• The epidemic of adrenal exhaustion and its link to various common co-morbid conditions often seen in clinical practice.
• Adrenal insufficiency versus adrenal exhaustion
• Triggers for the Chronic Stress Response (CRS) and its link to adrenal dysfunction
• The interrelationship of the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Adrenal (HPA) axis
• The role of hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal hormones related to adrenal function
• How do you know symptoms indicate an adrenal problem before lab testing is done?
• Helping your patients/clients get started on healing their adrenal problems at your first visit and before their test results are even back.
TESTING OPTIONS ADRENAL ASSESSMENT
• What are the best tests for adrenal hormone assessment?
• How to interpret an adrenal hormone profile
• Adrenal markers – reading between the lines for a deeper assessment of an individual’s adrenal problem.
• Factors that negatively influence cortisol and
THE STAGES OF ADRENAL DYSFUNCTION
• Understanding what stage of adrenal dysfunction your patient/client is currently in
• Applying the test results to your patient/client clinical presentation
• Improving your clinical outcomes with regards to adrenal remedy intervention
• What order to introduce adrenal supplements for optimal clinical outcome
• Creating a program for your patient/client
• Why you need to retest patients adrenal profiles
• What to do with supplement or medication sensitive individuals
SUPPLEMENT & MEDICATION OPTIONS FOR ADRENAL DYSFUNCTION INTERVENTION
• How do adrenal supplements work?
• What prescription options are available for adrenal problems?
• How are adrenal supplements, i.e., DHEA, Pregnenolene, Hydrocortisone dosed?
• What precautions need to be followed with adrenal intervention?
• Common side effects and contraindications of adrenal intervention.
• Clinical Pearls on administering adrenal remedies.
• Discussion of dietary and lifestyle interventions.
THE LINK BETWEEN ADRENAL FUNCTION & THYROID DISORDERS
• The link of adrenal cortisol output and thyroid function
• What are the similarities and differences in symptoms related to adrenal dysfunction and thyroid problems, respectively?
• Why you shouldn’t assume a patients problems are all related to adrenal problems
• How to accurately test for low thyroid and correlate that information to adrenal intervention.
OTHER HIDDEN STRESSORS THAT KEEP PEOPLE FROM HEALING FROM ADRENAL EXHAUSTION
• Understanding the role of hidden stressors as they related to ongoing adrenal stress
• Food sensitivities, chronic infections, environmental toxins, heavy metals and more as potential problems for ongoing adrenal problems.
• Clinical pearls for advancing your diagnostic testing abilities for other integrative medicine/functional medicine interventions.
MITOCHONDRIAL FUNCTION & ADRENAL DYSFUNCTION
• What is the role of mitochondria and adrenal function?
• Why assessing for mitochondria function is important for patients/clients with ongoing problems of adrenal dysfunction.
• What tests are available for mitochondrial assessment, endogenous and exogenous factors that can negatively affect mitochondrial function?
• Mitochondrial support intervention to enhance clinical outcomes for your patients/clients.
THE ROLE OF SEROTOIN, SLEEP, AND SEX HORMONES ON ADRENAL FUNCTION AND VICE VERSA
• Why sleep problems can keep your patients/clients stuck in a pattern of adrenal exhaustion.
• The biochemistry of melatonin
• The biochemistry of serotonin and its connection to adrenal function
• Sex hormone assessment and why you need to be testing adrenal hormones to help improve sex hormone problems.
ADVANCING ADRENAL INTERVENTION FOR OTHER METABOLIC DISORDERS & BIOCHEMICAL IMBALANCES
• What to do when your patients/clients are not improving
• Limitations of just relying on adrenal testing
• Other useful integrative medicine tests that provide insight into adrenal problems
• What is the role of methylation on adrenal function?
• Where to go next with your patients/clients?
We've Jam Packed Everything Into This 9 Week Adrenal Mastery Course to Flatten Out The Learning Curve, So You Can Quickly & Successfully Incorporate These New Tools Into Your Practice!
Look At Everything You'll Get With The Adrenal Mastery Course:
Live, Weekly Webinars
Weekly webinars (9 total) with Drs. Woeller and/or Tranchitella on their specific topic of expertise. Each webinar is presented LIVE, and recorded for later viewing.
Live Q&A Sessions
Live Q&A sessions with Drs. Woeller and Tranchitella. These sessions are presented LIVE, recorded for later viewing, and are meant to support the lecture material, but are open to any topic of interest you may be encountering in practice.
24/7 Access To Private Forum
24/7 Access to Drs. Woeller and Tranchitella through the Adrenal Mastery Course Private Forum. This forum is used by you to post questions to the doctors. You can even post actual lab tests from your practice that you want the doctors to review and provide their feedback.
Brandable Office Documents
Office documents, templates, treatment protocols, patient handouts, etc. Many of these documents are open-access (brandable), which means you can use at your discretion for your own logo placement, etc. to be used within your practice. The course material is meant to make this process of integrative and functional medicine for Adrenal issues as turn-key as possible.
Webinar Lesson Slides
Color slides in PDF format for all lectures, as well as printouts that can be used during the webinars for note-taking.
Certificate of Completion
Certificate of Completion regarding Adrenal Mastery after successful completion of the course exams.
Extended Access to Resources
Additional time after the course ends to have access to the webinar recordings, and to spend on catch up for exam completion.
Two One-On-One, Private
Phone/Skype Consults With The Doctors!
The goal of these consults is to provide personal, direct feedback to you regarding your specific questions & goals with this course, and how you will incorporate what you learn into your practice. The Doctors will also review various patient/client cases & corresponding labs.
The Adrenal Mastery Course Will enable you to help those who have been underserved and misdiagnosed for years...
You've Got Questions? We've Got Answers...
What is the Adrenal Mastery Course?
The Adrenal Mastery Course is a 9 module intensive online course presented by Drs. Kurt Woeller and Tracy Tranchitella on common, but often misdiagnosed and mistreated, conditions related to adrenal fatigue issues. The doctors approach various adrenal problems and comorbid problems (i.e. metabolic and hormone imbalances) from an integrative medicine perspective along with specifics regarding various diagnostic tests such as the Salivary Adrenal Hormone Profile and complementary assessments including Organic Acids Testing from BioHealth Laboratory and Great Plains Laboratory, respectively. This course is both comprehensive and clinically practical for any health practitioner
Who is this Course For?
The Adrenal Mastery Course is specifically designed for health practitioners. The lecture material and support documentation are geared towards professionals with a background in health sciences, but the course is open for the layperson as well who is interested in learning more about their own Adrenal health problems or perhaps a loved one with a Adrenal Fatigue.
Do I Have to Have Some Other Type of Integrative Medicine Training Before I Can Participate?
No. You do not need to have had prior training in integrative medicine prior to participating in Dr. Woeller’s Adrenal Mastery Course. You will find that this course provides a good overview of integrative medicine principles.
Can People Outside The United States Participate in This Course?
Yes, but the course will be taught in English. This course is available worldwide, so long as you have access to a computer, reliable internet connection, and a good understanding of the English language.
Do I Have to Have a License to Practice Integrative Medicine?
Yes. You need a medical license to practice medicine. However, providing integrative health and nutritional consultations is available through other types of licenses and certifications depending on your particular state or country of residence.
Will There be Tests and/or Examinations Required For This Course?
Yes. This course will offer tests and/or examinations for those seeking an “Adrenal Specialist Certificate.” Anyone can still participate in the course and learn the material without taking the exams, but they will not receive this certificate without taking and passing the examinations. There are 3 exams and to receive the certificate an 80% cumulative score from all 3 exams must be obtained.
Are Continuing Medical Education (CME) or Continuing Education Units (CEU) Credits Available For This Course?
Yes. It is the responsibility of the student to check with their licensing agency in their state, country or province on CEU/CME requirements and accepted accreditation.
Will I Have Access To The Doctors if I Have Questions?
Yes! The doctors are available for questions through the prescheduled live Q&A sessions, as well as via the courses Participant Forum. You can post as many questions as you like. The doctors monitor the forum frequently and respond to questions in a very timely fashion.
What Will I be Able To Do Once I Have Completed The Adrenal Mastery Course?
This course will provide you with detailed information about integrative medicine testing such as the cortisol and DHEA testing (both saliva and blood), as well as Organic Acids Testing from Great Plains Laboratory in relation to metabolic imbalances linked to adrenal problems. In addition, other labs will be discussed that correlate to common stressors linked to adrenal stress such as pathogen testing for parasites, heavy metals, thyroid imbalances, food sensitivities, etc. This course will also provide practical information regarding various therapies, treatment protocols, troubleshooting difficult cases, and much more. As a health care practitioner you will be able to take this information and immediately apply it in your practice with patients and clients.
When do The Weekly Webinars Take Place?
The weekly Lesson webinars will take place on most Mondays at 4:30 pm (Pacific Time), unless otherwise indicated on course schedule. Based on unforeseen circumstances, the time and date of the weekly webinar may be changed, but this is not expected.
When do The Q&A Sessions Take Place?
The Live Q&A sessions with Dr. Woeller will take place on Thursdays at 4:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time). Based on unforeseen circumstances, the time and date of a weekly Q&A may be changed, but this is not expected.
What Happens if I Miss or Cannot Make The Scheduled Live Webinars or Q&A Sessions?
Each webinar and Q&A session will be recorded and posted on the site within a few hours. Therefore, you will never be without that week’s recorded information.
Do You Provide Lecture Material & Other Patient/Client Forms That Can Be Used in Practices??
Yes. Lecture slides, course material, including office form templates, program examples, etc. are offered through this course.
How Can I Incorporate This Material Into My Medical Practice?
The benefit of this course is your improved knowledge regarding integrative medicine for Adrenal Issues. This will immediately make it easier for you to identify those patients or clients who may benefit from this type of approach, and also allow you to assess their needs more efficiently. The course material provided will also help you streamline office systems for laboratory testing, interpretation, and treatment protocols.
What is The Tuition for The Adrenal Mastery Course?
Tuition for the entire 9 week program is $2,270. There is a also greatly reduced “Early Bird” rate, plus a 3 pay option, where you can break the amount into 3 payments.
What Forms of Payment Are Available?
We accept Visa & Master Card, as well as Paypal. No cash or checks are accepted. Payment is made through PayPal, but you do not need a PayPal account to use Paypal. You may use your credit card.
Why Wait? Sign Up Now! Limited Space Available.
Full 100% Money Back Guarantee...
No Hassle, Money Back Guarantee
We are so sure you will love this Integrative Medicine Academy training course, that we will give you your money back if you don’t agree it was well worth the cost. Drs. Woeller and Tranchitella are dynamic and inspirational speakers and teachers, and are gifted with the ability to breakdown complex concepts and put them into easy-to-understand pieces. We are so confident that you will enjoy this training course, that we offer a No Hassles, No Problems, Money Back Guarantee. Basically, if you don’t like it, we don’t want your money! Enroll in the program. After the first module, if you’re not completely satisfied by what you’ve received, simply send us an email within 7 days after the delivery of Module 1, and we’ll give you a full refund on the course.